Okay…this is an odd one. Who is a fan of the 1982 sci-fi action film MegaForce (starring Barry Bostwick as Commander Ace Hunter and Persis Khambatta as Major Zara)? Anyone…?
I guess it has some kind of cult following as its 40th anniversary is coming up in 2022. And what better way to celebrate than to get something newly tooled! Japan’s Good Smile Company will be releasing a MegaForce TAC-COM vehicle under its Moderoid model kit line!
- Non-scale – about 230 mm (9.06 inches) long and 120 mm (4.72 inches) tall
- TAC-COM cockpit recreated including clear windshield
- TAC-COM features front and rear ramps that can open / close
- Includes parts for one Mega Destroyer (dune buggy)
- Includes parts for four Mega Fighters (motorcycles) including wing parts
- Includes eight figures
- Mega Destroyer and Mega Fighters can be stored in the TAC-COM vehicle through the ramps
- Includes water slide decals
- 9800 yen (currently about $86.00 U.S.D.) MSRP
- April 2022 scheduled release
Check out the gallery below for official images!
“Deeds Not Words“!