Hey all…here’s my completed Bandai 1/35 Batmobile along with the display that I created for it.
The car is painted with Tamyia’s Rubber black and I decided to weather it using reference pics I found online as a guide. The simulated splattered mud was created by sponging on craft paint.
The display was scratch-built using foamular for the floor. The overhead light was scratch-built using 1/4″ tubing from Evergreen Scale models that just happened to be wide enough to accommodate a strip of LEDs. Also, 3D printed some equipment and computers. The tables were scratch-built. It was also fun to scratch build the lift the car sits on using 2mm thick styrene plastic which was then decorated with diamond plate textured styrene from Plastruct. The last touch was oil painting a backdrop on a canvas panel.