In July 2021, Bandai released the first model in their Imaginary Skeleton dinosaur line of kits – the Tyrannosaurus. Now they will be coming out with the second kit – the Triceratops!
- 1:32 scale – about 23 cm (9.06 inches) in length
- Design of the skeleton model incorporates the latest theories and scientific knowledge
- Faithfully reproduces the irregular grater-like arranged teeth that are characteristic of herbivore dinosaurs
- Skull frill is reproduced to accurately include cracks caused by stress fractures and traces of blood vessels
- A finely detailed display base reproduces the plants of the Cretaceous period
- Commentary booklet by dinosaur expert Kyoichi Tomita is included
- 3960 yen (currently about $34.00 U.S.D.) MSRP
- July 2022 scheduled release
Check out the gallery below for official images!