Here’s something different from Bandai…a dinosaur model kit!
Imaginary Skeleton Tyrannosaurus:
- 1:32 scale – about 35 cm (13.78 inches) in length
- Design of the skeleton model incorporates the latest theories and scientific knowledge
- Sculpted in a unique jumping pose
- Skeletal bones that created the special instep that supported the weight of a 10-ton T-rex are reproduced
- The wishbone (located at the base of the shoulder), which supports the T-rex’s short arms, features reproductions of stress fracture traces caused by strong impacts
- Hole marks where nerves passed through the lips are also reproduced with precision
- Detailed teeth profile inside the upper and lower jaw is accurately reproduced
- A finely detailed display base reproduces the plants of the Cretaceous period
- Commentary booklet by dinosaur expert Kyoichi Tomita is included
- July 2021 scheduled release
- 3960 yen (currently about $37.00 U.S.D.)
Check out the gallery below for official images!
1 of 5