Welcome to the Wings Of World War II Group Build. The following are the rules for this group build.
The 2021 Wings Of World War II Group Build Rules.
- Anyone may enter the group build. But, we encourage the participants to join the community at the following URL https://www.community.hobbylinkinternational.com (check your spam or junk mail for your activation code if you do not get one within 15 minutes email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will activate your account)
- This is the official Thread Topic to post your entries, build progress, and finished builds. The 2021 Wings Of WW II GB
- All builds should be from an unstarted kit. You can build from your stash or buy a new kit.
- All builds must be of a plane used during WW II in any Theater of Operations.
- No what-if builds. All aircraft must be service used and correct markings.
- Any scale, aftermarket, or scratch building may be added to your build.
- Stand alone, vignette, or dioramas are allowed.
- The start date for this group build is January 1, 2021, and ends December 18, 2021.
- All finished photos need to be emailed to me at email@example.com by December 20, 2021. Emails should be titled Wings Of WW II Finished Photos.
- Your email should have a small description including scale, manufacturer, what plane it is, and any other information you would like to add.
- All finished builds will be made into articles for the main site.
- All finished builds will also be made into a slide show for our YouTube Channel and will be posted to our channel after all entries are received.
- And, the most important rule is to have fun!
If you are going to be making YouTube videos we have added a cover photo for your videos if you wish to use it.