Welcome to the Braille Scale Group Build. The following are the rules for this group build.
The 2021 Braille Scale Group Build Rules.
- Anyone may enter the group build. But, we encourage the participants to join the community at the following URL https://www.community.hobbylinkinternational.com (check your spam or junk mail for your activation code if you do not get one within 15 minutes email me at email@example.com and I will activate your account)
- This is the official Thread Topic to post your entries, build progress, and finished builds. The 2021 Braille Scale GB.
- All builds should be from an unstarted kit. You can build from your stash or buy a new kit.
- All builds must 1:72 scale “Braille Scale”.
- Any aftermarket, or scratch building may be added to your build.
- Stand alone, vignette, or dioramas are allowed.
- The start date for this group build is January 1, 2021, and ends December 18, 2021.
- All finished photos need to be emailed to me at firstname.lastname@example.org by December 20, 2021. Emails should be titled Braille Scale Finished Photos.
- Your email should have a small description including the manufacturer, what vehicle it is, and any other information you would like to add.
- All finished builds will be made into articles for the main site.
- All finished builds will also be made into a slide show for our YouTube Channel and will be posted to our channel and on Braille Scale YouTube Channel.
- Feel free to invite your scale modeling friends to join in on the build.
- If you are going to post on social media please hashtag your builds #braillescalegb2021
- And, the most important rule is to have fun!
If you are going to be making YouTube videos we have added a cover photo for your videos if you wish to use it.