1/9 B.M.W. R80 G/S 1000 Paris Dakar 1985
COLOR INSTRUCTION SHEET – RUBBER AND CHROMED PARTS – SCREWS, SPRINGS AND RUBBER TUBES
During the 1980s ‘Paris-Dakar’ was one of the most important events for all fans of two and four wheels. In the mid-80s the German manufacturer BMW created a special series of the famous R80 GS motorcycle dedicated to this prestigious ‘off-road’ competition. Beginning with the chassis of the standard version which was much appreciated by customers for its solidity, robustness and reliability, the Munich based manufacturer made several more modifications and improvements. In addition to the technical innovations that increased the off-road and endurance capabilities such as the tires, reinforcement bars and the specific rider protection features, the most significant element was the large 32-liter oversized tank specifically developed for the special version. Great attention was also given to the bike graphics with the application of the famous BMW Motorsport three colours of blue, purple and red livery. The bike was produced in limited numbers from 1984 to 1987 and is still highly appreciated by collectors and two-wheel fans.
1/72 15 cm Field Howitzer / 10,5 cm Field Gun
100% NEW MOULDS – FULLY DETAILED MODEL – DECALS FOR 3 VERSIONS – COLOR INSTRUCTIONS SHEET
CONTAINS ONE MODEL AND 5 FIGURES
The 150 mm SFH18 howitzer was widely deployed by the Wehrmacht on all of the key fronts during WW11. It was developed during the ’20s and ‘30s by Rheinmetall and Krupp, one of the main artillery companies in Germany, with a view to optimizing resources and technological capabilities within the parameters imposed by the Treaty of Versailles. From 1933 onwards, Germany’s rearmament planning became ever more ambitious, with a particularly significant increase in the production of howitzers and field cannons. The SFH18 had a simple and reliable structure with a maximum range of 13.5 km. It could be divided into two sections and towed by horses, or more often during the war, by half-tracks. The SFH18 had a seven man crew. A 105 mm caliber version was developed on the same carriage, (sK 10,5 cm)which was characterized by the longer barrel, but was produced in few specimens as much heavier than the standard 105 mm leFH18, which was the field artillery cannon supplied to the Wehrmacht.
1/9 GERMAN INFANTRYMAN
SUPER DECALS SHEET – COLOR INSTRUCTIONS SHEET
The Wehrmacht, was the name the German army was commonly known as during the war on all European and North African fronts for almost 6 years from 1939 to 1945. On September 1 1939 two Wehrmacht army groups invaded Poland thus starting World War II. The Wehrmacht was characterized as an efficient military and logistics organization achieving impressive military successes on the battlefield and for its use of the term ‘Blitzkrieg’ to describe the strong and effective co-ordination of armored troops, motorized infantry and close air support. The German infantryman in the early stages of the conflict wore the typical ‘feldgrau’ uniform and was issued with the Mauser K-98 rifle, the MP40 submachine gun and the well-known ‘Stielhandgranate’ hand grenade.
1/48 OPEL BLITZ TANKWAGEN Kfz.385
DECALS SHEET FOR 4 VERSIONS – COLOR INSTRUCTION SHEET
FIGURES NOT INCLUDED – AIRCRAFTS NOT INCLUDED
The Opel Blitz was the main truck used by German forces during the Second World War. It was deployed extensively on all fronts in huge numbers, and was consequently considered to be the “working mule” of the Wehrmacht. Thanks to the sturdy frame, the robust system of rigid axles with leaf springs and the twin-wheels on the back, the Opel Blitz was able to carry a payload of over 3 tons. The 3,600 cc. engine was easy to maintain and provided 75 hp. Thanks to its great flexibility it was the development platform for several special outfits and versions as the Kfz. 385 “Tankwagen” used as most common refilling truck by German Luftwaffe. Thanks to the good off the road characteristics, the vehicle was also able to operate on emergency landing fields without pitch which, during conflict, characterized the air bases in Africa and in Russia. The vehicle was equipped with rear fuel tank with the relative pumping system, a simplified cabin with fabric roof and silencer with exhaust system, repositioned to allow the safe refilling of airplanes.
1/48 Junkers JU-87B Stuka
SUPER DECALS SHEET FOR 4 VERSIONS – PHOTO ETCHED FRET – COLOR INSTRUCTIONS SHEET
FIGURE NOT INCLUDED – CONTAINS ONE MODEL
The Junkers Ju 87 Stuka was a two-seat dive-bomber/ground-attack aircraft. The Stuka first flew in 1935 and made its combat debut in 1936 as part of the Condor Legion during the Spanish Civil War . The aircraft was easily recognizable by its inverted gull wings and fixed landing gears. The Stuka’s design included several innovative features, including automatic pull-up dive brakes under both wings to ensure that the plane recovered from its attack dive even if the pilot blacked out from the acceleration. It became soon the icon of the German “Blitzkrieg” during the first stages of the Second World War providing the air support to the Wehrmacht Panzer Divisions. It was used by Luftwaffe during the Battle of Britain where it shown its weaknesses compared to the faster and well-armed modern fighters as Hurricane and Spitfire.